Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Introducing Chicken a la " you wont get sick of"!

Today Ill be introducing my first recipe that I discovered in my many attempts to make a chicken breast recipe that I have yet to get sick of! I try to experiment with different spices and flavors to keep my palate fresh! The most important part of changing the way you eat is preparing foods that you want to eat!

Take it from someone who finds it hard to turn down a
chicken wing.

If you place a 6- piece barbecue chicken wing meal with white bread and cole slaw on the left and a dry plain chicken breast seasoned with sea salt on the right, I might be able to choose the item on the right a few times. However, after the 4th or 5th time, I might be starting to dip my pinky into the sauce on the left meal.
10 dips later, that 6 piece is history and in my belly.

So, I enjoy coming up with ways to eat healthfully and deliciously while getting in superior shape.
Introducing Chicken a la " you won't get sick of"enriched with delicious flavoring from the Far East!

Beware! I, like my mother, am a little bit of this and a little bit of that, type of chef. There might be a measuring cup nearby but Im just using it to scoop not to measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment