Thursday, April 21, 2011

2011 NPC MIDWEST OPEN BODYBUILDING FIGURE OVERALL CHAMPION!

2011 NPC MIDWEST OPEN FIGURE OVERALL CHAMPION!
Chaya Boone




What an incredible start to the 2011 Contest Season! I have to say it really was an incredibly, well- run show and I would do it again in a heart beat! It was awesome to compete next to my homegirl Brittany Ramsey who took First Place in Figure Short!
Go Britt-Britt!
Brittany Ramsey (1st place Figure Short) and Chaya Boone (1st place Figure Tall/ Overall Winner)









It was just an amazing experience from start to finish! I had a host of friends and family to drive all the way to Iowa to support me. It was all very overwhelming and unexpected. I couldn't and I still can't thank everyone enough. I had a fabulous victory dinner at the most perfect restaurant DUCK CITY (shout out to Chef Charles)! I had the most exquisite Paella and luxuriated in one glass of Merlot. The one glass took me about one hour to finish and I was REEEEEEEELLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXED!
DUCK CITY of Davenport, IA

Chef Charles of Duck City

 I am just sincerely happy that everything went on without a hitch from start to finish! Everything was hand selected in preparing for this contest. Everything from:
 My Suit by Competitive Edge


My nails
My hair (by Tracy and some Poor Malaysians named "Remy" and "Yaki:") and Makeup (by Yana Brittney)

and last but not least
My NOW MISSING TEAM JACKET :(


But that's ok! My NEW jacket is already ordered and on it's way!

 Many thanks to my wonderful family who have supported me through thick and thin, mommy, daddy, yan-yan, auntie, monie, meya, nique, nini, danni and more

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY GOON SQUAD aka the only two MARRIED men that I will listen to besides my dad!

Half man/ Half Beefcake
NPC Nationally Ranked Bodybuilder/ Future Pro and Trainer Extraordinaire
Dr. Willes Ko of Ko Wellness and Rehab


And the Smartest man with the driest sense of humor besides my own that I know and (((heart))) until he says something crazy that sends me into overdrive





(can I get a rear lat spread and calf spike?)



Check back for my weekly update on Sunday and you can find me BACK on the stage in
3 weeks and 3 days!





No comments:

Post a Comment