Friday, June 29, 2012

I did it! I am now an IFFB Figure Pro!

Dreams really do come true and it happened for me Saturday June 16, 2012 at the NPC Junior Nationals in my hometown!
I won my IFBB pro card after winning first place in class E. Just one year ago from the date I also won first place in class E, but was not awarded my pro card. It just wasn't my time. I needed more time to grow and that I did!
It hasn't been easy for me or anyone that has been around me for the past 6 months. After competing in back to back contests, dieting for 6 months and traveling I knew I could give it one more shot at the NPC Junior Nationals, but after that, I would need a rest! Well it happened in my hometown and it was the best feeling ever.
Cheers to "believing and achieving"! See you on a Pro stage soon :-)!





No comments:

Post a Comment