1-2 pounds of whole or thin sliced chicken breast ( I like the thin sliced because it cooks faster)
4 cups of Spinach
1 cup of red, yellow and green peppers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 270 degrees
- Place alluminum foil the bottom 1-2 large baking pans. Make sure you leave enough to be able to cover the dish once the chicken has been placed inside the foil.
- Line each baking pan with one layer of chicken breast. Season each side of of each chicken breast with Garam Masala, Curry Powder, onion, powder, sea salt, garlic powder, tumeric and powdered ginger.
- Squirt each chicken breast twice with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the spinach on top of the entire dish
- Sprinkle peppers on top of the entire dish
- Chicken before being placed in oven
7. Cover and seal the entire dish with the remaining aluminum foil
8. Cook for 4 hours. That may seem like a long time, but remember you are cooking for about 3 days of meals. I cook when I get home from work. These four hours give me enough time to clean up the house, take my shower, watch a little HGTV, Bad Girls Club and For the Love of Ray J reruns.
9. Remove from oven after 4 hours. Juicy, succulent, guilt free, cheat free chicken!!!