Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chaya's 2011 Competition Season Schedule is UNDERWAY!

....And I'm biting my nails!!! Dear sweet baby Jesus...
It's that time of year again! I can't believe 2011 is only 2 months away! Really? Really? It was nice taking a breather from the competition stage. It was only 4 months ago that I stepped on my first NPC National stage with "shaky legs". I was so nervous yet so excited! No matter how great I felt I couldn't get my legs to stop shaking during prejudge. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I felt like Ricky Bobby in Taladega Nights "I can't feel my legs!"
After all was said and done, I placed 9th at Jr. Nationals and I couldn't be happier. Judges said I needed a lil more size in my upper body, which has been my most CHALLENGED area. I've spent the last few months talking to my shoulders and coercing my back to please cooperate and grow. I told them that although I love them very much and I am happy to have them apart of my life, but it's time for them to grow up a bit. I think they listened:)
With all that is said and done, I'm planning a BIG 2011. Gonna start with a competition Ive never done before and keep going for the next 4 months. Its gonna be a challenge but I up for it. I've built an awesome support system and I feel more ready than ever. Stay tuned for the schedule, cause its coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment