Saturday, February 5, 2011

Im about to SHINE!

Week 10-
Contest prep is more than 12 weeks of workouts and nutrition. Its also about mental toughness and determination, much like life itself. I've been blessed with experiences good and bad that I have helped to build the woman, daughter, sister, niece, friend that you see today.
Physically I can lift any weight I desire. But life is more than just about how tough you are. Its also about learning from your triumphs and challenges.
I couldnt have asked for a better life, better friends, or a better mother, sister and aunt. With all those blessings bestowed upon me I am sure that this is my year to Shine.
I cant say what that means, but so far, so good :)

I love this song by Ms Larriuex as I feel she sings my heart...
Sing girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment