Monday, March 21, 2011

"I dont think you're ready for this jelly!" 4-weeks to go!

Although I appreciate Destiny's Child's Ode to the "JUICY DOUBLE", I'm trying to reduce, reuse and recycle this tail I'm dragging! Its always been a trouble spot of mine when it comes to competing.
It's definitely coming along, and firming up, I'm just going to have to keep it on pushing! It's funny how a pair of size 26 jeans will be a bit baggy on me right now, but a two piece figure suit can amplify it like I'm Buffy the Body! Aye, aye, aye. I guess "It is what it is!"

Perhaps I am being too critical of myself, I have no idea. All I know is that I am going to work like never before for these last four weeks. A dear friend said to me the other day that I had already won before I actually stepped on the stage. I look puzzled and they went on to say that no matter who the judges determine as the winner, I had already won based on the amount of work and effort I'd been putting in.

Makes sense :)

Either way, thank goodness I still have 4 weeks left to do some damage which I plan to do! I plan to incorporate the prowler and the sled into my last few weeks of prep which has worked well for me in the past. Only time will tell!

I cant stop, cant stop now!



No comments:

Post a Comment