Sunday, July 22, 2012

Special thanks to Suit Sponsor Tamee Marie!

2012 has been an AMAZING year for me as predicted by my awesome coach Willes! I've been introduced to some fabulous people namely Tamee Marie!
Once I was selected to receive a suit sponsorship from Tamee Marie I knew I would be donning the most amazing pieces on stage!
Ive never been happier with my suit designers than I have been with Tamee.
Wearing an original creation by Tamee for the 2011 NPC Jr. Nationals, I won first place in class E. The suit fit like a glove, it dazzled on stage and I never felt so confident in any suit Id ever worn. One year to the date, Tamee designed another original creation for me for the 2012 NPC Jr National and I won my class AGAIN and fullfilled my dream of becoming an IFBB Figure Pro. Tamee is a hardworking amazing suit designer and I am honored to wear her creations!
Thank you Tamee! Cant wait to don my next number created by you for my IFBB Pro Debut!!!
You're fantastic!!!!
Visit Tamee at www.tameemarie.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment