Saturday, March 3, 2012

8-weeks out update!

So welcome to week 4 of contest prep! Here I am bright and early in the morning, no food, no water, no makeup wearing the coke bottle glasses, YIKES!





Prep is moving along...
I'm feeling tired these days with prep, working full time with a 1.5 commute each way and training clients in the evening, but I am pushing through. I have to say, I don't think Ive ever wanted anything as bad as I want to have an awesome 2012 season.
I'm feeling blessed to have a great suit sponsor like Tamee Marie, a great beau to keep me sane and wonderful host of friends and family that support me 100%.
I apologize for looking  a  mix between "Beat it" and "Thriller" in this picture but I thought Id share with you my progression.
Thanks again for your continued support!
TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment