Saturday, March 24, 2012

Welcome to week 7! 5 Mo To Go! Thank God for tea!

Here we are, three weeks after my last set of progress photos shot at 8 weeks. All photos are taken under the same lighting, same place, no food or water in my belly.
My weight is about 5-6lb down from where I was in my last set of update photos.
This prep has been a toughy! It's not the diet/ workouts per se but my hectic work schedule. My days start at 545am and end at 8pm due to my traffic commute. It's definitely not ideal. It has been extremely stressful but I'm hanging in there. My work buddies are extremely supportive and are aware of my endeavors!
On thing that I have grown to love is tea!! Oh my! I love tea!!! All kinds of tea! White tea, green tea, red tea caffeinated,decaf, I love em all. My favorites are by Republic
Of Teas and Teavana. I have grown quite a collection. I have a workmate who also has a love for teas. She brings her collection to work, has a little tea set like me and we swap loose leaf teas! It's crazy I know. But it's delicious and it helps me through my cravings for something "not on plan"!

So here was are. More than halfway through prep for contest nĂºmero UNO of the season. I'm expecting (more like hoping) these last few weeks will breeze by!!!
Ttyl!
Chaya

No comments:

Post a Comment