Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Look at me! Im sliddin'!!!"

Having some slip and sliding fun!

I know what most of you are thinking?!?! WTF?!?!?! I'm sure I look like I could star in an infomercial!
Well you saw it here first! The Slide board is the -ish! Do you really want to shape, tone and lift your glutes, abs, hams and quads while getting an awesome aerobic workout? Holler at the Slide Board!
I use it in my circuit training for myself and my clients!
The Slide Board is intended to improve the strength, endurance, and stability of the hip and hip stabilizers. This type of cross-training is a great way to get your cardiovascular training done all while reducing the risk of hip injuries. I use it as a supplement rather than a stand along in my training and I love it! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

3 comments:

  1. I'm startin to love it too! You dont even realize youre gettin such a good workout. But I must admit the first few times I felt quite awkward. Can definitely be a challenge for the "clumsy" ones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have one of these a long time ago. Mine was an infomercial purchase. Yours is definitely of a high quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! It takes some practice. It reminds me A LOT of rollerblading! I instantly feel it in my glutes, hams and thighs. You can do all kinds of cool things with it. Lunges, squats, push ups, pikes etc!!! Uh oh Im getting some ideas!

    ReplyDelete