Tuesday, April 3, 2012

3.5 week progress update photo!

So here we are 3.5 weeks away from my first in NPC show of 2012 season!
What a tough road this has been.

Dieting down hasn't been so easy this time around due to the weight I gained on my off-season. I purposefully gained around 20 to 25 pounds on my off season in order to put on some more size. So when you gave that kind of weight you have to diet down longer but slower and add a little bit of cardio.
I thought I was going to hate the cardio but I have to actually learn to appreciate it. Everything provided in a good prep has a place therefore I use cardio as a helpful tool. I do not over use it or I abuse it.

So I just wanted to give you a quick update. Everything is going well and I will be hitting the stage very soon!
TTYL!
Chaya

No comments:

Post a Comment